Do you want to connect with other bloggers in your industry to earn quality backlinks in 2023 and beyond? Then, keep reading as we will define blogger outreach, explain its benefits, and steps to create an effective blogger outreach strategy. You will also learn about the best practices for blogger outreach. So stay along:
What is Blogger Outreach?
It is the process of networking with other bloggers to attain particular aims such as:
- Developing backlinks
- Landing guest post opportunities
- Advertising your goods or services
- Improving your brand awareness
- Driving more traffic to your website
Perks of Blogger Outreach Strategy
Here are a couple of perks of implementing a blogger outreach strategy:
- You increase your sales, subscribers and visitors when a leading influencer or blogger links to or retweets your post
- It amplifies your blog’s popularity and helps you generate and enhance awareness of your brand
- It augments your overall online and social media presence
- Outreach helps bloggers develop quality and related backlinks to your site
- It aids you in nurturing powerful bonds with others in your industry
Blogger Outreach Best Practices
You need to follow these best practices if you want to get the most out of blogger outreach:
- Always provide free help before asking for it from other influencers. Don’t beg for a link instead make a platform where bloggers will link to your content naturally
- Offer links to others too often. If you like to get more shares, post other’s content first. Regularly link out to other bloggers to earn more links for your blog
- Connect other bloggers to the bloggers in your network through emails or personally. It could help you immensely in fostering a successful outreach campaign
- Have an extreme passion for your blog topics. You will attract more passionate bloggers if you are highly curious about your topics. The more you engage with like-minded influencers the more you learn about growing a popular blog on the web
- Refrain from wasting others’ time by considering why a blogger should link out to your blog. An effective blogger outreach tactic should involve incentivising other bloggers by sharing their blogs regularly and linking out frequently to get a link from others. Only having quality content isn’t enough for everyone to link to you at once as you shoot them an email requesting links. Rather, come up with inventive methods as to how you could propose free help first.
Blogger Outreach Checklist
This checklist contains blogger engagement tips for bloggers who wish to make a marvellous outreach plan for 2023 and beyond. Here you go:
- Determine and understand your aims for outreach. What goals do you want to hit? Is it getting backlinks, gathering emails or driving more traffic?
- Make a target list of influencers and bloggers to reach out to. You may utilize Google search operators such as “Site:example.com” to get a collection of related sites in any field. You could also leverage tools such as BuzzSumo to find bloggers by submitting a keyword or topic
- Regularly tweet the posts, link to articles, buy products, comment on videos, and email to your “target bloggers” to grab their attention
- Find the email addresses of influencers on your list from their sites’ contact page or a free tool such as Hunter.io
- Generate an email template that you may utilize again and again to contact other bloggers. Make it offbeat, minimalistic and valuable for your outreach campaign
- Make a plan to connect with other influencers. If you wish to foster links, try various methods such as guest blogging, broken link building and more. If you need more visitors, enquire them if they will link to your posts or tweet about your product or site
- Keep an eye on what others in your niche are sharing on their socials. If you can think up excellent topic ideas on the posts they usually do, you could get guest post opportunities without hassle
- Always monitor your progress. Google Analytics is a remarkable tool to find the sources of your website’s traffic
How to Create A Concrete Blogger Outreach Strategy?
i. Find A Blogger
If you wish to develop an outreach strategy, firstly, create a list of all the relevant influencers in your industry. Categorize them into two groups — Groups A and B.
- Group A includes the leading bloggers in your industry
- Group B bloggers are the ones with a high amount of social shares and comments on their posts
Enlist a minimum of ten bloggers in each group so that you have a list of 20 bloggers combinedly. Now, concentrate on one blogger at a time rather than connecting with all at once.
ii. Nurture The Relationship
Next, you need to start building connections with the bloggers on your list. It will ensure you aren’t teasing others to build links. Follow them on Twitter, and leave a comment on their articles after reading them thoroughly. Shoot them emails to show how much you like reading their articles.
iii. Repeatedly Measure Your Success
Whenever a blogger links or tweets your post, measure your success. Check the number of comments or visits you earned after a blogger linked to or tweeted your stuff. It will help you spend more time contacting others who offer more exposure to your content.
Performing blogger outreach isn’t difficult. If you follow the advice given in this blog, you will easily make connections and earn quality backlinks from other bloggers in your niche.